Using extracts from coconuts, sunflowers, and sugar beets, this organic shampoo cleanses and strengthens hair naturally. Combined with 100% Quality Assurance International Certified and USDA Organic Certified Coconut oil and 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, this shampoo will leave your hair clean, soft, silky, and manageable without the harmful ingredients.
You can choose any essential oils you desire from the fragrance list to scent your shampoo. Some suggestions are Rosemary/Peppermint, Lavender/Sweet Orange, Cucumber Melon, Sandalwood/Lavender, Vanilla/Buttery Coconut, Sweet Orange/Patchouli, Apple Sage, Apricot Freesia – just to name a few. The essential oil(s) used are up to you! Just send me a note with your purchase as to which oils you desire.
Order some of our Organic Shampoo today and get your hair and scalp the healthiest it has ever been!
*Please note: If you are new to using organic shampoo, your hair will need time to detox from all of the chemicals. Shampoo basically strips your hair of all of the natural oils and this organic formula replaces them. Compare it to baking a cake from scratch and baking one from a ready-made mix. Be patient and give it time. You and your hair will be so glad you did!
Organic Shampoo Ingredients:
• Aqua (Water)
• Decyl Glucoside – Made from organic sunflower and coconut oils
• Lauryl Betaine – An extract of organic sugar beets
• Xantham Gum – A plant-based thickening agent
• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder (Certified Organically Grown Ingredient) – Numerous benefits including: promotes hair growth, adds strength and luster, conditions hair and scalp, heals scalps affected by psoriasis and seborrhea, alleviates dandruff, helps hair retain water and moisture, and is pH balancing.
• Citric Acid – A natural preservative extracted from citrus fruits.
• Benzoic Acid – A natural preservative extracted from fruits.
• Dehydroacetic Acid – An organic compound used as a fungicide and a bactericide.
• Phenoxyethanol – Preservative
• 100% Pure Essential Oils – These specific essential oils were chosen for their natural hair benefits and smell fantastic. They are not overpowering and each is described in detail in its product description.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any hair or skin condition. Please seek a physician’s advice if you have a serious illness.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please seek a physician’s advice before using this product. Pickle Stew, its owner and/or representatives are not responsible for any misuse of this product.